1- Meat Burger
Burgers are one of the most famous fast food items, which are considered to be the manifestations of modern globalization, which is believed to be originated in America, which spread to all over the world, there is hardly any city or city of restaurants that offer this meal, Home through simple steps, in this article we will provide a way to work my house burger.
Kg of minced meat.
A bulb and a half.
Eight pieces of cheddar cheese slices.
A quarter cup of ketchup.
Ten teaspoons of squash.
Half a tablespoon of salt.
Half a cup of mayonnaise.
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper.
A tablespoon of mustard.
Red onion cut into a set of rings.
Two tomatoes cut into rings.
Four leaves of finely chopped lettuce.
Four pieces of burgers.
How to prepare:
Place both meat, onions, eggs, salt, and ground black pepper in the electric mixer bowl.
Mix the ingredients well, then form the burgers.
Combine the burgers in a skillet with a little oil until cooked well on both sides.
Divide the burgers into two halves.
Then put a layer of lettuce in the bottom of the bread, then the cheese and then the burgers, onions, tomatoes, and then the second layer of bread.
2- Chicken Burger
Chicken burger is considered one of the most popular recipes of many people of different age groups, especially those who do not prefer red meat. It is characterized by the ease and variety of ways it is prepared. It is also a diet rich in vitamins , Proteins necessary for the health of the body, and in this article we will remember how it works.
The Chicken Burger Method:
Chicken breast, finely chopped on the machine.
Biscuits, or finely ground mashed cookies.
Large spoon of hamburger spices.
A teaspoon of crushed halo.
Black pepper sprinkle, and food salt.
Babrika sweet and warm.
How to prepare:
Place chicken in a deep bowl, add spices, salt, pepper, paprika, and hal, then mix ingredients until smooth.
Add the stalks gradually, taking into consideration mixing ingredients, to get a cohesive dough.
Remove the dough between two sheets of butter and cut into circles.
Place a small amount of oil in the frying pan, place the oil on medium heat until it is heated, then start stirring the chicken tablets, and continue stirring until cooked.
My feet chiken burger hot, and beside it fried potatoes, mayonnaise, pickled.
Chicken Burger with Cheese
Three pieces of hamburger bread.
Six slices of cheese.
Onion cut into rings.
Tomato cut into circles.
Three leaves of lettuce section.
Pickled cucumber clip into circles.
Half a kilogram of chopped chicken.
Half a cup of liquid milk.
Two cups of crumbs.
2 tablespoons onion powder.
1/4 teaspoon of hot red pepper.
Salt, and black pepper.
A cup of oil for frying.
How to prepare:
Place the scrambled eggs in a wide dish and place a quantity of crisps in another dish.
Place the chopped chicken in a deep bowl, add the milk, half a cup of crisps, hot red pepper, onion powder, salt, pepper, and mix until smooth.
Take a mixture, shape it in a circular disc, then dunk the disc into the scrambled eggs, then into the crisps, until it is coiled, and repeat the process with the rest of the chicken mixture.
Put the oil in a deep saucepan on the fire until it is heated, then stir the chiken burger tablets, from both sides until golden.
Open the burger bread with half the knife, place a lettuce on one of the pieces, place the fried burgers on top, then a slice of cheese, then pickle and onion.
Place another chicken burger, add a slice of cheese, a slice of tomatoes, pickles, and onions, and then place the second half of the bread.
Bring the chicken burger alongside its fried potatoes and ketchup.
3- Black Bean Burgers
You do not need meat in order to create succulent burgers. Try these out and you will undoubtedly be convinced that I’m right.
2 Tablespoons Ground Flax Seeds
1/2 Cup Filtered Water
1 16-Ounce Can Black Beans
1/2 Cup Organic Sweet Potatoes
1/2 Medium Size Organic Yellow Onion
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
1 1/2 Cups Oatmeal
You Will Also Need:
- 1 Small Size Mixing Bowl
- 1 Large Size Mixing Bowl
- 1 Whisk
- 1 Strainer
- 1 Potato Masher
- 1 Baking Sheet
- 1 Canola Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the flax seed powder and water into a small bowl and whisk briskly until the mixture resembles egg yolks.
- Open a can of black beans, drain over a strainer, rinse thoroughly and then transfer to a large bowl.
- Peel the sweet potato, cook it, mash it and then add it to the large bowl.
- Peel the onion, chop it into tiny bits and add it to the large bowl.
- Add the garlic powder, black pepper, flax seed mixture, salt, hot sauce and soy sauce into the large bowl and mash everything together.
- When the mixture is uniform and spongy, fold in the oatmeal.
- Coat a baking sheet with a light layer of oil spray.
- Using your bare hands, form 4 large, 6 medium or 8 small burger patties and place them on the greased baking sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet with its contents into the hot oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip the burger patties over and continue to bake for 15 more minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet and its contents from the oven and allow the burgers to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve the black bean burger patties on a whole wheat hamburger bun or on a plate and garnish them with the condiments of your choice – sliced tomatoes, minced onions, relish, mustard, vegan mayonnaise, etc.