1- FRIED PANCAKE
Pancakes are a kind of food that people of all ages love. Various kinds of pancakes can be prepared with different fillings and shapes, including meatballs, which are among the most useful. In this article we will look at how to prepare a fried pancake
4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsps salt
1/2 cup shortening
1 1/4 cups water, or as needed
2 tbsps olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 pinch salt
2 tbsps paprika
1 tbsp cumin
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 cup raisins
1 tbsp white vinegar
2 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
1 quart oil for frying, or as needed
- Mix salt, flour and sliced shortening very thoroughly before adding water and turning all this into a ball shaped dough to be put into refrigerator wrapped in plastic wrap.
- Cook onion in hot oil for a few minutes before adding beef, salt, paprika, cumin and black pepper, and cook until beef is brown before adding vinegar and raisins.
- Cool it down before adding some hard cooked eggs into it.
- Make 2 inch balls out of dough and after rolling it up on a floured surface; put some meat into it before folding it into half-moon shapes.
- Deep fry one or two at a time for about 5 minutes
2- Asian Rolls with Zesty Peanut Sauce
Asian rolls of the most famous and delicious food at all for weight gain and to enjoy delicious Asian food, the following recipe gives eight hot rolls celebrating taste buds joyfully.
Peanut Sauce Ingredients:
2 Tablespoons Creamy Organic Peanut Butter
2 Tablespoons Pure Rice Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Organic Turbinado Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
1 Tablespoon Filtered Water
Noodle Filling Ingredients:
1 1/2 Ounces Cellophane Noodles or Bean Threads
1/2 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
Vegetable Filling Ingredients:
1/3 Medium Size Organic Seedless Cucumber
1/2 Medium Size Organic Carrot
1/2 Medium Size Organic Red Bell Pepper
3 Medium Size Organic Radishes
1 Medium Size Organic Scallion
Vegetable Dressing Ingredients:
1/2 Tablespoon Pure Rice Vinegar
1/2 Teaspoon Turbinado Sugar
1/2 Tablespoon Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
8 Rice Paper Wrappers
3 Cups Hot Filtered Water
20 Fresh Cilantro Leaves
20 Fresh Mint Leaves
Your Will Also Need:
- 2 Small Size Mixing Bowl
- 2 Medium Size Mixing Bowl
- 1 Whisk
- 1 Medium Size Saucepan
- 1 Box Grater
- 1 Sharp Knife
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 Wooden Spoon
- 1 Medium Size Round Cake Pan
- 1 Medium Size Platter
- 1 Cookie Sheet
- 1 Damp Cloth Towel
- 8 Medium Size Serving Plates
- 8 Tiny Bowls
- Place all the peanut sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk them briskly to a smooth and creamy mixture, then set aside.
- Break the noodles into small bits and follow the cooking direction found on their package.
- Drain the noodles, place them into a medium size bowl, add the sesame oil and red pepper flakes and toss thoroughly.
- Using a box grater over a medium size bowl, slice the cucumber, carrot and red bell pepper into ultra thin strips.
- Using a sharp knife over a cutting board, dice the scallion and add to the other sliced vegetables.
- Place all the vegetable dressing ingredients into a small bowl and whisk them briskly.
- Pour the vegetable dressing over the vegetables and toss thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the hot water from the roll ingredients into a round cake pan and allow it to cool off for about five minutes.
- Immerse a rice paper wrapper into the hot water for about 30 seconds or until it softens while repeatedly flipping it over from side to side.
- Spread it out immediately on a platter.
- Repeat #9 and #10 for the remaining 7 rice paper wrappers.
- Arrange a few herb leaves in the center of a rice paper wrapper.
- On top of that, place 1/8 of the noodles, then 1/8 of the vegetables, 1/8 of the cilantro and 1/8 of the mint leaves.
- Fold the top and bottom edges of the rice paper wrapper over the filling.
- Then fold the remaining two edges toward the center and roll it up until it is snuggly closed.
- Transfer roll to a cookie sheet and cover it up with a dampened cloth towel.
- Repeat #12 through #16 for the remaining 7 rice paper wrappers.
- Pour the peanut sauce into 8 tiny bowls.
- Using a sharp cutting knife, slice each roll in half, place both halves on a plate along with one tiny bowl filled with peanut sauce and serve.
3- Meatball Madness Sandwich
Meatball Madness Sandwiches are one of the most delicious sandwiches that can be served at lunch or dinner, as well as their high nutritional value, because they contain important elemental elements such as proteins and iron. They can be made using different types of bread, along with favorite sauces such as tahini or mayonnaise , And in this article we will provide easy ways to prepare these sandwiches.
1 lb ground beef
3/4 C. bread crumbs
2 tsps dried Italian seasoning
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsps minced fresh parsley
2 tbsps grated Parmesan cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 French baguette
1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 pinch salt, or to taste
1 (14 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
4 slices provolone cheese
- Set your oven to 350 degrees before doing anything else.
- Get a bowl, combine: eggs, beef, parmesan, bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Mold the mix into your preferred size of meatballs and cook them in the oven for 22 mins.
- Now cut your bread and take out some of the inside so the meatballs fit better.
- Toast the bread for 6 mins in the oven after coating it with some olive oil, salt, and garlic powder.
- Get a saucepan and heat up your pasta sauce.
- Add in your meatballs to the sauce after they are cooked and mix everything.
- Put some meatballs into your bread and then toast the sandwich in the oven for 4 mins before serving.